• Master of Business Administration ( M.B.A), University of Strathclyde (Ongoing until, October 2018)
• Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Strathclyde, June 2014.
Past Employment :
• Lecturer, School of Business, Ceiriog Valley College, 2015 to present
• Langside College – “Creating Value in the Business” – Armstrong World Industries (3 in 2014-15)
• Langside College – Financial Statement Analysis portion of “Business Journalists Seminar” (Dec. 2013)
I am a part-time lecturer at Ceiriog Valley College, specializing in business. I spend my spare time helping students learn and complete their assignments. My areas of interest include;
• Accounting and Law
• Management Science and Systems
• Operations Management and Strategy
• Organization and Human Resources
I enjoy the research process involved in completing assignments and it will be a pleasure serving you!