Master’s Degree in Political Science at McGill University (2014 - 2016)
Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies at York University (2009 - 2013)
Past Employment :
Teaching Assistant at McGill University Sept 2014 – July 2016
Teaching and tutoring small groups of students in political science courses, answering students’ questions in person, on the phone, and via email. Regularly researching and preparing course material for professors, assisted professors with presentations as well as proof-reading and editing for all written material.
Academic and Freelance Writer at Metro College Jan 2007 – Aug 2009
Writing, proofreading and editing content for the college paper and student ppers. Always using scholarly resources as well as several academic writing formats and citations; particularly MLA, APA, Bluebook, Harvard and Chicago.
- Expert at academic writing, researching and utilizing several academic writing formats.
- Easy to communicate with and customer service oriented.
- Impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Versatile and thorough at writing about various subjects.
- Reliable at meeting deadlines.
- Motivated, eager to learn and hardworking.