BA, English (Top-tier) MA / PhD, Media Studies (Tier 1 university).
I have a humanities background, but I have tutored and taught in many related fields, ranging from math to the social sciences to ESL. I've completed in-depth, graduate level projects on topics as diverse as business, biology, and theology.
Also, I used to work as an admissions consultant specializing in graduate admissions for international students, so I have extensive experience with admissions essays.
I am insatiably curious about absolutely everything.
US West Coast
Past Employment :
Editing, tutoring, teaching: College level (6 years) Retail (bookstore): editor / proofreader (6 years); 11 years of combined teaching / tutoring / TA-ing experience
Last updated 2/2017
Last updated 2/2017
Areas of special interest: Anthropology, sociology, technology, computers, English, linguistics, media, philosophy, political science, psychology, art, history, gender studies, culture studies, business, pedagogy / teaching, ethnography, CSR, ethics, religion.
I am also pretty good with math(s).
Press (includes a writing sample): http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/features/report/8960/inside-the-black-market-for-college-homework/
I've completed well over 3,900 projects for this site. I must be doing something right!
NOTE: My bidding minimum is $25/page (double-spaced, standard margins + font). Thank you for understanding.
A few tips:
1. Word count > page count, every time! Try to get a ballpark estimate from your professor.
2. Although more info is usually better, there is a point where an overwhelming amount of info can cut into precious time, especially on very tight deadlines!
3. An ideal deadline is about 24-36 business hours away from when you must hand it in. This will give you time to look over it, revise if necessary, ensure that you have the file, etc. I realize this is not always possible, but it is ideal: and if your deadline is more flexible, you can usually save some money.
4. Unfortunately I can't provide ongoing status updates.
5. The system cannot accommodate multiple due dates.
4. Sometimes I need to sleep or eat! Please allow a few hours for a response.