- These terms and conditions govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; and by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Although certain sections of these terms and conditions can only be applied to Users who register for an account, all Users of this website are bound by these terms and conditions, to the extent of the Sections that can apply to them.
2. DEFINITIONS AND SUMMARY
Unemployed Professors Inc. is a Corporation that operates an on-line business on the website www.UnemployedProfessors.com; any e-mail addressed to Unemployed Professors should be sent to [email protected]
The name Unemployed Professors includes in the Agreement its assigns, agents, attorneys, mandatories, directors, officers, shareholders and/or legal representatives.
Writer is an independent individual, corporation or any other entity that provides an essay and is not an employee of Unemployed Professors .
Client is an independent individual, corporation or any other entity that requires a service.
USER(S) means all users of the website, including all Clients and Writers. The sections of the Agreement that can apply to Users other than Clients and Writers will apply to these Users well.
"Commission" refers to an original custom-written essay, paper, and/or other written product which is prepared and delivered to the client in line with their mandate.
"Mandate" refers to a written mandate, via a standard electronic form, filled out by the client and then submitted to our service. The term "Mandate" specifies the scope of work as well as the requirements and expectations of the client regarding the commission.
3. SERVICES OFFERED
This website serves as a platform connecting Clients and Writers. Unemployed Professors is responsible for the performance of the Writers. Unemployed Professors has limited control over the quality, timing, legality, failure to provide, or any other aspect whatsoever of the services provided (including but not limited to the quality or legality of the essay or to the timing or failure to provide the essay), nor of the integrity, responsibility or any of the actions or omissions whatsoever of any Writers, whether on-line or off-line.
Users are responsible for providing accurate instructions and shall not hold Unemployed Professors liable. It is the Users’ responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any opinion, advice, information, or other content provided in connection with the service or otherwise available through the service and the overall quality and legality of the essay. Users should seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any such opinion, advice, information or other content.
When Clients submit a mandate and make a payment, they are purchasing a custom-written essay for their own non-commercial usage. All custom essays are written by freelance writers who, upon payment, transfer all rights, ownership, and copyright claims regarding the commission to Clients. It is important to remember that essays are non-refundable and do not come with an expressed or implied warranty of any sort.
4. COPYRIGHT & PERSONAL USE PREROGATIVES
All of the essays that Unemployed Professors provide are guaranteed by the writers as being original and plagiarism-free. The service that Unemployed Professors provides to Clients is the transfer of the copyright associated with an essay, originally produced for the Client alone, and written by one of Unemployed Professors ’ freelance writers.
At the same time, Clients must remember that the commissions that Unemployed Professors deliver are intended for non-commercial reference-based use. Although Clients own the copyright to the work, which is guaranteed by the writer as being completely original, Unemployed Professors does not recommend making use of the commissions to fulfill an academic course requirement. As such, in using the essay, Client agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Unemployed Professors for any and all unauthorized use made of any materials available from this service, include any essay that Clients might purchase using the service. Clients further agree to not attach their names to any delivered commission.
5. PLAGIARISM-FREE ZONE
Just as we construct plagiarism-free work for our clients in the essays that we produce, we expect the same from our clients. In that vein, we reserve the right to cancel any agreement, contract, or arrangement with any person who condones or attempts to engage in plagiarism through our service. In this vein, by purchasing one of our essays, Clients agree to not distribute the essay purchased, for payment or any other purpose, to any third party.
In using our services, Clients also acknowledge that if Unemployed Professors discovers that a Client has used one of Unemployed Professors ’ commissions to engage in plagiarism, Unemployed Professors may use one or more of the recourses mentioned in section 15. Unemployed Professors neither condones, nor encourages, nor knowingly takes part in any act of committing or supporting plagiarism, academic fraud, or dishonesty. Additionally, all of Unemployed Professors ’ writers are trained to fully respect all copyright laws and will not knowingly support any Client in committing plagiarism or violating a copyright law.
As such, neither Unemployed Professors nor any of its Writers and/or partners will be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the commissions and/or other written materials that that may produce for Clients. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/awards/grants/prizes/ titles/positions, failure suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. The buyers of essays from Unemployed Professors are solely responsible for any and all disciplinary and legal actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of material.
By agreeing to these terms of service, and making use of the Unemployed Professors website and its services, Clients also agree that they neither reside in, nor are located in, a jurisdiction where this service is prohibited by law, statute, or decree.
6. SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
- General. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, the website will be available for use over the Internet 24 hours per day, 7 days per week except for periods of maintenance and for network access failures. Scheduled maintenance may occur weekly.
- Technical Support. All support cases should be initiated by email. Unemployed Professors shall use commercially reasonable efforts to reply to User’s e-mail within forty-eight (48) hours after receipt of the User’s e-mail should the technical problem not be fixed within (48) hours after receipt of the User’s e-mail.
- Unemployed Professors cannot guarantee that every question or problem raised by the User will be resolved.
7. PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- 100% customer satisfaction The writer will adjust accordingly otherwise we'll grant you a full refund minus the site’s processing fee (38% of the project’s amount).
- Payment Privacy. As payment to Unemployed Professors is handled by a third-party processing firm, Unemployed Professors neither retains nor provides to any writer the billing and payment information that Users make use of when using the services.
- Non-refundable Commissions. Due to the time associated with writing an essay, as well as the absence of any guarantee, essays purchased from Unemployed Professors are not subject to refund under any circumstance. If an essay does not meet Client’s initial guidelines, however, the Writer will adjust it as long as it falls within the original scope of the project. After many revisions if the client is still not satisfied, it will go to the dispute team where it’s handled case by case and the academic advisor will decide the outcome viz a viz a partial refund or rule in favour of the writer based on each case.
- Withdrawals (refund requests) made by Clients will engender a 38% administrative fee if the chosen writer has already accepted the bid or if the money has been deposited in the account more than 7 days without choosing a particular bid. Any and all monies deposited into an Unemployed Professor’s account are non-refundable. Once deposited, funds must be used to purchase a project from the site, and will not be refunded under any circumstances save for those listed elsewhere in this document. Additionally, credit card chargebacks will engender collections activity including but not limited to contact of the clients at home, at the workplace, or at any other institution where Unemployed Professors considers that a message can be left.
- Project cancelations are not allowed once the project is IN PROGRESS, however if the professor did not start the project, the site will cancel the project and grant a partial refund after a certain processing fee depending on the professor’s ranking with the company.
- If a Client does not transfer payment to a Writer within 48 hours of a project's completion, without making a claim to the site's administrator regarding an impropriety, Unemployed Professors reserves the right to transfer payment directly to the professor, and close the project. Claims are made by going to the Contact Us page and choosing “Dispute” from the drop down menu.
- 100% of refunds are granted without processing fee if the project has not been assigned to a writer and the amount is in the “usable account” however the payment date doesn’t exceed 7 days.
- Late submissions will grant you 10% credit of the project’s amount. If however, you want to cancel a project that was late, we grant 100% refund in case you won’t use the paper, in that case, it becomes property of the site that we can upload online. If your project was late due to the client not providing the material and info the prof required, refunds are not granted.
8. ANONYMITY AND PRIVACY
However, Users agree that Unemployed Professors may use their information to contact them.
9. TERMINATION AND SURVIVAL
- Termination. Users may terminate this Agreement by deleting their account and, in the case of Users other than Writers and Clients, by stopping to use the website.
- Survival. The provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive the termination of the Agreement shall remain applicable and in effect even after the termination of the Agreement. This includes sections Confidential Information and Limitation of Liability.
Writers hereby give consent to Unemployed Professors to conduct background checks as often as required, as a requirement for registration on the website and after registration, including but not limited to verification of identify and education. Writers will cooperate in providing Unemployed Professors with the necessary information in order to facilitate said verifications.
11. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- Confidential information means all information relating to Unemployed Professors website or service, software, or any information regarding the content, purpose, design or function of the software, any know-how, technical data or other information, including, but not limited to, that which relates to research, product plans, products, services, customers, markets, developments, inventions, processes, marketing or finances that is not made public by Unemployed Professors or which is marked “confidential” or “proprietary”.
- Non-use and Non-disclosure. Users agree that they will not use or disclose any Confidential Information of Unemployed Professors other than as expressly permitted under this Agreement or as expressly authorized in writing by Unemployed Professors . Users agree that they will require every employee or consultant who will have access to, use of, or knowledge of the website to protect the confidentiality of Unemployed Professors ’ information.
- Remedies. Users agree that the obligations provided in this Section are necessary and reasonable in order to protect Unemployed Professors and its business, and Users expressly agree that that monetary damages alone would be inadequate to compensate Unemployed Professors for any breach of the covenants and agreements set forth herein. Accordingly, Users acknowledge and agree that any such violation or threatened violation will cause irreparable injury to Unemployed Professors and that, in addition to any other remedies that may be available, in law or otherwise, Unemployed Professors shall be entitled to obtain injunctive relief against the threatened breach of this Agreement or the continuation of any such breach by the Users, without the necessity of proving actual damages.
12. REPRESENTATIONS & WARRANTIES
- Unemployed Professors represents and warrants that it has the necessary corporate right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to grant Users the rights set forth herein with regard to the access and use of the website and services;
- Writer and the Client represent and declare that they are 18 years of age or older;
- Writer represents and guarantees that the essay Writer provides is original and plagiarism-free and originally produced for the Client alone and that it does not violate any applicable law or regulation, infringe the trademark, copyright, trade secret, privacy, publicity or other rights or any third party;
- Writer represents and declares that by providing the essay, Writer transfers the copyright associated with the essay from Writer to Client;
- The Writer represents and warrants that the Writer's services, products, materials, data, and Information as well as the Writer’s Employees or Mandataries do not and will not during the term of this Agreement operate in any manner that would (i) violate any applicable law or regulation; (ii) infringe the trademark, copyright, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or other rights of Unemployed Professors ; or (iii) mislead Unemployed Professors , the public and/or the Clients or any other User;
- The Client represents and warrants that the Client or the Client’s Employees or Mandataries do not and will not during the term of this Agreement operate in any manner that would (i) violate any applicable law or regulation; (ii) infringe the trademark, copyright, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or other rights of Unemployed Professors ; or (iii) mislead Unemployed Professors , the public and/or the Writer or any other User;
- All Users represent and warrant that the information they will provide on this website and while using the website’s services will be true, complete and accurate and that they will not mislead the public, the other Users or Unemployed Professors . They all represent and warrant that the information they will provide on this website and while using the website’s services will be legal, that it will not infringe any third party’s rights and that it will not violate any law or regulation;
- Breach of Warranties. In the event of any breach, or reasonably anticipated breach, of any of the warranties herein, in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity, Unemployed Professors will have the right to immediately, in Unemployed Professors ’ sole discretion, suspend the User’s access to and use of the website if deemed reasonably necessary by Unemployed Professors and/or to prevent any liability for Unemployed Professors .
User shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Unemployed Professors from and against any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by Unemployed Professors arising out of a User’s or any third party’s claim related to any alleged or actual breach by a User of their obligations as per hereunder and their access to or use of the website and of the services provided through this platform; provided that Unemployed Professors promptly notifies the User, but in no event more than twenty (20) business days thereof in writing of any such claim and promptly tenders the control and the defense and settlement of any such claim to the User and shall provide the User with all information and cooperation at the User’s expense (excluding the value of the time of Unemployed Professors ’ employees or administrators) in defending or settling such claim.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The website is only a platform which allows connections between Clients and Writers. Unemployed Professors is not responsible for the performance of the Writers. Unemployed Professors does not have any control over the quality, timing, legality, failure to provide, or any other aspect whatsoever of the services provided (including but not limited to the quality or legality of the essay or to the timing and failure to provide the essay), nor of the integrity, responsibility or any of the actions or omissions whatsoever of any Writers, whether on-line or off-line. It is the Users’ responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any opinion, advice, information, or other content provided in connection with the service or otherwise available through the service and the overall quality of the essay. Users should seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any such opinion, advice, information or other content.
- In no event shall Unemployed Professors have any liability to the User for any loss of data, lost profits, cost of cover, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or any other special, incidental, consequential or indirect damage arising from access or use of the website or service or any accompanying materials, however caused and whether based in contract or civil liability.
- Unemployed Professors is not responsible for the conduct, actions or omissions of the Users, whether on-line or off-line.
- In no event shall Unemployed Professors have any liability in case of dispute between two or more Clients, between two or more Writers, between Writers and Clients, between Clients and third parties or between Writers and third parties. Users release Unemployed Professors from any liability regarding disputes between two or more Clients, between two or more Writers, between Clients and Writers, between Clients and third parties (including but not limited to education institutions) and between Writers and third parties. Users release Unemployed Professors from any and all claims, demands, damages (including but not limited to economic, psychological, personality damages or bodily injuries or resulting from the infringement of intellectual property rights including but not limited to copyright) from any and all claims (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- In no event shall Unemployed Professors have any liability for the accuracy or reliability identity or background verification information or any information provided through the website, on-line or off-line, on Users. Unemployed Professors may perform background verifications of Users but it is not Unemployed Professors obligation to perform such verifications.
- All Users of this website and platform release Unemployed Professors from any and all claims, demands, damages (including but not limited to economic, psychological, personality damages or bodily injuries or resulting from the infringements of intellectual property rights) of every kind and nature. In no event shall Unemployed Professors have any liability for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, loss or corruption of information or data suffered by any user of this website and of the platform that it provides.
These limitations of liability apply even if Unemployed Professors has been expressly advised of the potential loss or damage.
15. BREACHES OF THIS AGREEMENT
Without prejudice to our other rights under this Agreement, if Users breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if Unemployed Professors reasonably suspects that Users have breached these terms and conditions in any way, Unemployed Professors may, at their discretion:
- send Users one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend Users’ access to the website;
- permanently prohibit Users from accessing the website and the services;
- block computers using Users’ IP address from accessing the website;
- contact any or all Users’ internet service provider and request that they block Users’ access to the website;
- commence legal action against Users, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend, delete or edit Users’ content on the website;
- refuse and deny the right of the Users to use the service.
Where Unemployed Professors suspends or prohibits or blocks Users’ access to the website or a part of the website, Users must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
16. USER IDs, PASSWORDS AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Users may register for an account with the website by completing and submitting the account registration form on the website
- If Users register for an account with the website, Unemployed Professors will provide or Users will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
- User ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section: USERS’ CONTENT: RULES; Users must not use their account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- Users must keep their password confidential.
- Users must notify Unemployed Professors by e-mail immediately if they become aware of any disclosure of their password or of any unauthorised use of their account.
- Users are responsible for any activity on the website arising out of any failure to keep their password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- In no event shall Unemployed Professors have any liability for the damage or prejudice that can result from the fact that the personal information is posted on the website and that said information is used for illicit purposes or for purposes other than those of the existence of the website.
17. CANCELLATION AND SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNT
- Unemployed Professors may: suspend, cancel Users’ account; edit Users’ account details, at any time in Unemployed Professors ’ sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- Users may cancel their account on the website at any time by emailing [email protected]
18. CONTENT: USERS’ LICENCE
- 18.1 In this section, "users’ content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that Users submit to Unemployed Professors or the website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, the website;
- 18.2 Users grant to Unemployed Professors a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute Users’ content in any existing or future media as long as Users’ privacy is respected as per this Agreement;
- 18.3 Users grant to Unemployed Professors the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 18.2.
- 18.4 Users grant Unemployed Professors the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 18.2;
- 18.5 Users hereby waive all their moral rights in their content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and Users warrant and represent that all other moral rights in their content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law;
- 18.6 Users may edit their content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on the website;
19. USERS’ CONTENT: RULES
- Users warrant and represent that Users’ content will comply with this Agreement;
- Users may not:
- use the website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use the website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use the website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the website without Unemployed Professors ’ express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with the website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- Use data collected from the website for any direct marketing activity;
- use data collected from the website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities other than for the purposes of the website and for the services required;
- Users must ensure that all the information they supply through our website, or in relation to our website and service, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- Users’ content, and the use of User’s content by Unemployed Professors in accordance with this Agreement, must not:
- be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence, in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
20. LIMITED WARRANTIES
- Unemployed Professors does not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on the website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- Unemployed Professors reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of the website services, and to stop publishing the website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent that this Agreement expressly provides otherwise, Users will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if Unemployed Professors stops publishing the website.
- Unemployed Professors does not warrant that Unemployed Professors ’ Servers, access to or use of the website or the service or the support provided will meet the Users’ requirements or that the same will be uninterrupted or error free. Unemployed Professors ’ Servers access to and use of the website and any accompanying materials are provided “AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS (IF ANY)”. Unemployed Professors makes no warranties, express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the website, access to or use of the website or support or any accompanying materials provided and expressly disclaims all implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, accuracy and fitness for a particular purpose. The Users acknowledge and agree that the website may be down for periods of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Independent Contractors. The Parties hereto are independent contractors and no agency, joint venture, partnership, employer-employee, or franchise-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec, excluding its application of choice of law principals. Should a dispute arise between Unemployed Professors and a Writer or a Client or any other User which cannot be resolved through informal negotiations, Unemployed Professors shall have the right to select arbitration as a means to solve the dispute and an arbitrator having his office in the city of Montréal shall be selected by the parties. Should the dispute be submitted in court, the Parties submit to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the courts of competent jurisdiction of the District of Montreal for any action or dispute related to or arising out of this Agreement.
- Severability: Headings. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect with such unenforceable or invalid provision to be changed and interpreted to best accomplish its original intent and objectives. All headings are for reference purpose only and in no way define, limit, or construe the scope or extent of the corresponding section.
- Entire Agreement; Waiver; Counterparts. This Agreement, including any exhibits hereto, supersedes all prior oral or written communications or understandings. No provision of this Agreement may be amended or waived unless agreed to in writing by the Parties or by the Party granting such waiver. No failure or delay of either Party to exercise all or any part of any right or remedy hereunder will operate as a waiver of such right or remedy or portion thereof. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, all of which taken together shall constitute one agreement between the Parties.
- Non-solicitation. The Writers, Clients and all other Users of the website agree that they will not directly or indirectly solicit or in any manner encourage employees or consultants of the other Parties to end their relationships with either User.
- Non-solicitation: The Clients and any other users of this website agree that they will not solicit or in any manner encourage Writers to provide their services without using this website and the platform it provides;
- Non-solicitation: The Writers and any other users of this website agree that they will not solicit or in any manner encourage Clients to use their services without using this website and the platform it provides;
23. ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFER
Unemployed Professors may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal its rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying Users or obtaining Users’ consent. 7Writer, Client and any other User may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with their rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without the prior written consent obtained from Unemployed Professors ;
By using this website, User agrees that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Agreement are reasonable.
If User dues not think they are reasonable, User must stop using this website.
25. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
Unemployed Professors may revise this Agreement from time to time.
The revised Agreement will apply to the use of the website and service from the date of its publication on the website, and Users hereby waive any right they may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of the Agreement.
Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.