I can exploit my passion in economics, business management, information technology and educational research by providing quality research solutions in various academic fields in order to ensure success of clients and enhance their potentiality to be outstanding academically. I have worked as a senior researcher and educational consultant for more than 10 years and pride myself in providing quality dissertations, thesis, and research papers in the following fields:
1. Business management
2. Economics – natural resource economics, macro-economics and international economics
3. Information technology – business information systems, IT service management
4. Social studies – Community development, current world issues, international relations and political studies
International Conferences, Workshops/Seminars: 2003 - To date
1. Spring Semester Jan to May 2004. Thesis proposal development. Oklahoma State University.
2. August 2012. M.Sc in Business Development. University of Bristol
1. Excellent in writing and speaking both U.S and U.K English having interacted with both cultures.
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Research proposal development.
4. Editing and proofreading.
Have taught and researched for about 6 years in US and UK
Skills and Professional Training.
1. April, 2012: Institute of Education, University of London. GCSE Maths Enhancement Programme
2. June, to Dec, 2002, Professional Development Program (P.D.P) - Simon Fraser University.
3. Project Research techniques using method qualitative and quantitative research methods. (University of Colorado).
4. Certificate in ICT. Community College of Aurora, Aurora, Colorado. Trained and acquired skills in the following packages: MS Office (word, excel, PowerPoint), SAS-statistical package, internet browsing/emails.
Honors and Awards
Hobbies and Interests.
Award for outstanding achievements and dedication in academic research programs at Fort Lewis University
Jan 2009 – 2013 - Fort Lewis University, Colorado. Research Associate 2.
Reading magazines, articles and educational periodicals
1. Preparing reports, presentations and articles to be presented in workshops and seminars.
2. Carrying out literature reviews for various projects.
3. Pro-actively monitored projects progress based on strict deadlines, timeliness and budget.
4. Carrying out interviews, keeping accurate records of information obtained and ensuring confidentiality of that information is safeguarded.
5. Summarizing and presenting project results in tables, charts, graphs for delivery or presentation in organizational and stakeholders meetings.
6. Responding to project related emails from various researchers in Canada, United Kingdom and Australia.
7. Commended for excellent research, scholarly and creative work done at the university.
May, 2007 – 2009. Fort Lewis University. Research assistant.
1. Developed teaching materials for senior lectures.
2. Developed research materials such as questionnaires, and log frames.
3. Collecting primary and secondary data, cleaning, entering and analyzing it using data analysis applications such as SPSS, Excel and SAS.
4. Writing reports and disseminating of research results/findings.
5. Carrying out any other duties as delegated by senior researchers.